14. Oats And Berry
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 4 blueberries
- 5 strawberries
- 4 blackberries
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
How To Prepare
- Blitz all the ingredients to make a delicious protein smoothie.
15. Yogurt, Kiwi, Flaxseed
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup kiwi
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
How To Prepare
- Blend yogurt, kiwi, ground flaxseeds, and honey together to make a thick protein shake.
These delicious homemade protein shakes and the protein powders will help you in many different ways for weight loss. Want to know how? Read below.
Benefits Of Protein Shakes For Weight Loss
- Protein shakes help burn calories by building muscle and boosting the metabolism.
- Proteins are a great replacement for bad carbs thereby preventing blood sugar spikes.
- Protein shakes help increase satiety and keeps you from eating junk.
- Protein shakes help reduce the waistline and helps burn belly fat.
- It is best the meal replacement option for those who do not have time to cook.
Now, let us find out how else you can add protein to your diet?
How To Make Your Diet Protein-Rich?
Here are few tips on how to make your diet rich in protein.
Tip#1 – Include a source of protein in every meal.
Tip#2 – Add nuts and seeds to your diet.
Tip#3 – If you are a vegetarian or vegan, drink vegan protein shakes.
Tip#4 – Try different recipes to make your protein-rich food more fun and innovative.
Well, now we have almost come to an end – just one thing. Are there any side effects of protein shakes? Find out below.
Protein Shake Side Effects
- Some people drink protein shake even when they are on high protein diet, i.e. they get enough protein from whole foods. In this case, they may damage the kidneys in the long run and may experience painful joints.
- You may suffer from digestive problems.
- If you do not exercise regularly and eat well, you will start looking bulky.
- You may experience hair loss if your diet becomes dependent only on protein shakes.
- Hormonal balance may get disrupted.
- Drinking too much protein shake may damage your liver.
- Protein shakes may have a negative interaction with a few drugs.
To conclude, protein shakes are great when it comes to weight loss. But you must first understand if your body needs a protein shake at all. Moreover, you must work out and eat healthily in the right proportion to help protein shake do its work. Also, do not make protein shakes your only diet. Keeping these points in mind, go ahead and drink protein shakes to lose that flab quicker that you can ever imagine. Cheers!