[nextpage title=”1″ ]
1. MindNode 4
MindNode makes mind mapping delightful. Mind maps are a visual representation of your ideas, starting with a central thought and growing from there. MindNode allows you to brainstorm, organize & share your thoughts in an intuitive way, so you can focus on the idea behind it. The clean interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting thoughts, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
MindNode has helped students, artists and project managers to be more creative with less effort.
Brainstorming — Just Start With Your Ideas
- Create new ideas with a tap of your finger
- Create multiple mind maps on a self-expanding canvas
- Create connections between otherwise unrelated topics
- Add photos and stickers to illustrate your ideas
- Full VoiceOver support including gestures and other accessibility features
Organizing – Think Content, not Layout
- Simply rearrange your thoughts and hide entire branches to stay on top of your idea
- Automatically keep complicated mind maps organized using Smart Layout
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and strokes
- Add notes to topics and labels to connections for additional details
- Easily browse large and complicated maps using a built-in outline
- Get things done by turning nodes into tasks, with parent nodes showing your progress
Sharing — Spread Your Thoughts Easily
- Access all your mind maps from your iPhone, iPad or Mac using iCloud Drive
- Share interactive documents publicly via the web through our MyMindNode service
- Import your mind map from MindManager, FreeMind, OPML, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind, OPML, PNG, Markdown, TaskPaper, CSV, or text outline
- Export your tasks to Apple’s Reminders and OmniFocus
[nextpage title=”2″ ]
2. Magic Launcher Pro
Magic Launcher is the only Today Widget App Launcher you will ever need, with the ability to launch more than 100,000 apps and actions from the Today Widget in the Notification Center it makes using your iPhone or iPad even easier! Launch calls, texts and more with your friends in one swipe and tap with our Magic Contact launchers.
– Unlimited capabilities for launching apps and actions with more than 100,000 apps including all top apps such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat all in your Notification Center
– Dynamic Launcher makes your smartphone smarter: Dynamic Launcher is an intelligent launcher that gives you the right apps at the right moments throughout your day.
– Design your own Launcher layout including modifications for icon size, text and shape
– Magic Contact allows instant contact via Call, Messages (SMS), FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Mail and Telegram!
– A huge set of Magic Launchers including Google Search, Wiki Search, Weather, Clock, Clipboard search, Clipboard clear, automatic Tweet/Facebook post latest photo, Battery monitor and much more!
– Widget Scheduling allows you to automatically show & hide widgets depending on time or location
– Have multiple Launchers for various functions
– Universal app works on iPhone and iPad with support for iOS 8, iOS 9 & 3D-Touch
– iCloud Backup and Restore
– Multiple language support
– Request additional apps via our request form
– And so much more…
[nextpage title=”3″ ]
3. Remote for Roku
Newsflash: This is the app featured by CNET in the video “How to control your Roku with your iPhone”. Check it out at http://cnet.co/v4bi2c – they did a great job showing in under a minute how easy it is! ◆◆◆
“Remote for Roku” is an iPhone/iPod Touch app that can remotely control Roku video players. The app has a simple and elegant interface, it automatically discovers the Roku players connected to your WiFi network and can control them just like the physical remote that came with the box. It also adds functionality like keyboard support (e.g. for video searches by name) and a channel launchpad.
There is no configuration needed, as long as your iOS device is WiFi-connected to the same network your Roku player is on. Notable exception are some (e.g. Qwest/Actiontec) routers, which do not support the auto-discovery protocol – for those the player will have to be added manually by tapping on “Other” in Settings.
COMPATIBILITY: Remote4Roku works with all “Roku” digital video players. This includes
Roku1, Roku2, Roku3, Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI or “Roku-ready” MHL variety), RokuTV, as well as the previous generations (LT, HD, XD, XS, XDS, DVP, SD, HD-XR, NTV250).
YouTube and Hulu+ do not respond to the iOS keyboard commands – this is an unfortunate limitation of the channels; to type, use the on-screen keyboard instead. Most games work well with “Remote for Roku” app but there are a few (like “Angry Birds”) which cannot be controlled remotely with any app, since they are locked to require an “enhanced game remote” hardware. TV sound volume cannot be controlled with the app.
TROUBLESHOOTING: In case of a problem:
(1) Make sure that your iOS device is connected to WiFi (can you see the 3-wave symbol in the status bar?)
(2) Click on the “(i)” button in the upper right corner to check the list of recognized Roku devices, wait ten seconds for updated information, then tap on a player name to select it. If the player is not recognized, to add it manually tap on “Other…” and follow the instructions
(3) If still no connection, try restarting the wireless router and Roku. Unplug the power from the router for five seconds, plug it again and wait for a minute to initialize. Do the same for Roku, wait until the home screen loads and verify it is connected by playing some internet content (like Netflix or Pandora channels). At this point Remote4Roku should be able to discover the player, repeat step (2).
[nextpage title=”4″ ]
4. Data Usage Pro
Take back control of your data usage. It’s time to stop paying overages.
•Monitor Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
•Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
•Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
•Works with any carrier and any plan.
•Set usage alerts.
Why Data Usage Pro? You get:
• Custom counters for monitoring more than one plan, ex. separate roaming plan.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
Four things that set us apart:
1.App Badge Monitoring-
•Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again.
•Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3.Accurate History and Charts
•Keep your cellular providers in check with accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
[nextpage title=”5″ ]
The original AdBlock – the last ad blocker you’ll ever need. We’ve been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 – we know our game 🙂
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don’t need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock has a local DNS proxy service built in. Use it to see which domains you’re device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP address to any domain right on your device.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronise your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording of your activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock is very simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock comes with a very handy widget to quickly enable or disable DNS proxy on your device.
[nextpage title=”6″ ]
6. Wallpaper Fix
• More than 850 thousand downloads
• 4 million fixed wallpapers
“This is my favorite new find of the week. I am so happy to have found out about an app that takes care of that irritation.” – iDownloadBlog
Ever had a frustrating experience setting a picture as your iOS 8 wallpaper?
Your photo looks zoomed in and pixelated? iOS 8 doesn’t let you resize or position it the way you want to?
These frustrating times are over thanks to Wallpaper Fix.
Wallpaper Fix lets you freely resize, rotate and position your picture in order to use it as your custom iOS 8 wallpaper in seconds.
iOS 8 needs wallpapers to be of a specific size, that is why Wallpaper Fix adds a not visible border to your image so iOS 8 shows your wallpaper exactly how you want it to be.
Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
[nextpage title=”7″ ]
7. Audio Notebook
All-Day Audio Recorder, 2x Playback, and Wide-Screen Text Editor.
Audio Notebook is perfect for:
– Students: To record all your lectures, and take notes on all your classes,
– Professionals: For every meeting and interview,
– Everyone else: To capture your thoughts and ideas for all of life’s projects.
PRISTINE ALL-DAY RECORDING
Stop struggling to take notes while keeping up with discussions. Audio Notebook captures everything that is said, so you don’t have to worry about missing a thing.
Record through your whole day and take notes at the same time. Edit and add to your notes while recording or reviewing later. When you’re done, easily email your notes and recordings with a tap.
Leave your laptop behind. Stay on top of all your classes and meetings with just your iPad.
FAST 2x PLAYBACK
Reviews are a snap: Audio Notebook lets you breeze through recordings with up to 2x playback speed. Rewind by 5 seconds with just a tap, and capture every point with perfect recall.
EASY DATA ACCESS
It’s your data: Copy all your notes and audio to your Mac or PC with iTunes File Sharing at any time. This is great for extra backups or sharing with others. It even works wirelessly over WiFi.
[nextpage title=”8″ ]
8. Combine Videos Pro
This app can do more than just joining multiple videos into one video. In general, with this video merger app you can do- combining multiple videos, adding background music for videos, adding lot of effects to videos easily from this application.
Key Features of our Pro Video Merger App:
* Easily add lot of different Effects to videos with our “Effects” option on this app
* Very simple user interface, easy to understand
* Combine multiple videos right on your device
* Add music to your video
* Save the combined video to your device or share it on any Social networking sites
[nextpage title=”9″ ]
9. System Activity Monitor
Take a deep dive into your iPhone/iPad to see whats going on inside. System Activity Monitor App, is an iOS activity monitor that provides a unique Dashboard view for for all of iOS devices. It is the best activity monitor of its kind for iOS devices.
The app monitors iOS activity like MEMORY USAGE, BATTERY LIFE, Used Space, and device information. GREAT visuals like Dashboard view, LED indicator, 3D BAR charts, battery charging animation, LED flashing charger, battery health check, provides you a rich visual views of your iOS device internals, like you have never seen before.
1. Battery tips are shown to help save battery life while using the iPhone.
2. Tap battery to see the battery capacity for your favorite apps.
3. Shows the used and free space on your iPhone/iPod.
4. Shows the IP address acquired, and hardware address of your device.
5. Displays a long list of device information, like physical specs, hardware info, and many more.
[nextpage title=”10″ ]
Featured by Apple 2017 ‘New Apps we Love’, and now over a million satisfied users of our Apps —
“Orderly is designed based on how the human-mind visualizes to-do lists !” It is a nice and incredibly easy to use to-do list app, that features a breath-taking interface, seamless cloud sync, and comes with “Location Based Reminders”, so that the users never miss a to-do task at a particular location.
It is now updated with great features like unlimited categories or folders, and powerful search.
Orderly displays the to-dos using the APPLE’s bookshelf metaphor, so that you get a glimpse of your to-do lists without having to open them individually.
THE BEST part of the App is:
* Orderly automatically prioritizes your to-do list items by moving around those sticky notes between various priorities *
1. Visual interface and layout, provides absolute ease for managing errands and chores.
2. Location based reminders, alerts you of a to-do at a particular location.
3. Auto prioritizing of to-dos.
4. Recurring to-dos.
5. Cloud sync across devices
6. Unlimited categories for to-dos.
7. Powerful search within a category or across all folders.
[nextpage title=”11″ ]
11. Hack RUN
Ever wanted to be a hacker? Play Hack RUN! Hack your way into the heart of a mysterious organization to uncover their secrets. Hack RUN® is a game which uses ‘old school’ command prompts (like DOS or UNIX) that simulate a real operating system. Learn the commands of each system to help you navigate through your adventure.
As you hack into their systems, you will learn about the organization and the people who work there. Read files and emails to find clues and riddles which will give you access to more accounts. Data found on their systems will help you learn about the motives of the organization, and how dark their plans can get. You may also discover dirty little secrets about the employees as well.
Hacking into new accounts or discovering key information will increase your skill level. As you achieve your goals, you will move closer and closer to the final achievement; over 50 levels deep!
It’s time for a Hack RUN!
Apple Watch support! Now you can display the recent contents of the terminal on your watch, view your achievements and view tips and help.
GAME CENTER SUPPORT: Earn achievements and compare your leaderboard score against other players.
Stuck on a level? Just use the ‘hint’ or ‘answer’ commands to help you along.
Make sure to play all FIVE games in this series! Play ‘Hack RUN 2 – Hack ZERO’, ‘Hack Time’, ‘Hack NET’ and ‘Hack WATCH’ after you complete this game!
Great news! Hack RUN® has been featured in the App Store! We are thrilled Apple has given us this honor, and we hope you enjoy it as much as they do!
“Great fun! – I just finished Hack RUN, what a great game! I’m a big fan of interactive fiction and this is a wonderful example of how the genre can be expanded and still be current.”