1. Matching – Two Player Card Game
Train your memory with this beautiful concentration style card game with playful sounds, fun graphics and smooth animations.
Two Player Split Screen (iPad) is a great way to play Matching with your kids! Race against each other with specific settings for each player! You can play 20 cards while your child matches 8!
● Vibrant, Visually Stimulating Colors
● Playful Music
● 10 Categories (Animals, Insects, Cars, Planes, ect.)
● Smooth Animations
● Motivational Success Messages
● iPad and Retina Display Support
● No Ads! Perfect for young children!
● Pick the number of cards 8, 12 or 20 (iPad only)
● Pick from 10 different Card Types:
● Alphabet Letters
● School Numbers
● Zoo Animals
● Pretty Flowers
● Action Sports
● Skyward Planes
● Building Tools
HOW TO PLAY:
Matching is an educational card game where you try to match pairs of cards. The game starts with all card face down. When you tap a card, it flips over. Tap another to try and find it’s match! The game is over when you match all the cards.
Brain training puzzle game for preschool and kindergarten children.